British Bulgarian Business Association
BBBA was launched in January 2015, with full support from the British Embassy, to promote business relations between the United Kingdom and the Republic of Bulgaria, and has up to date attracted in close to 180 members from all aspects of British and Bulgarian Business.
BBBA is a dynamic professional network, which provides a platform to facilitate dialogue and business among our members. We cooperate with business associations in Bulgaria and the UK, through which our members get the opportunity to connect with myriad other potential business partners.
What do we do?
- Encourage debate and exchange on topics of bilateral interest
- Facilitate discussions with experts on industry-specific topics
- Promote economic development and support synergistic partnerships
- Support members' growth and celebrate their success
- Provide relevant business networking opportunities
- Bring together people with different and synergistic experiences
- Encourage dialogue between members and the business and political communities
- Showcase Bulgarian business and investment to UK and vice versa
- Inform members on news affecting the British-Bulgarian business environment
- Encourage understanding of political and economic issues of bilateral interest
BBBA Business Aims
- To increase trade and investment activity between the United Kingdom and Bulgaria
- To facilitate business relationships, economic development and sharing of knowledge for the benefit of both countries and the growth and success of BBBA members
- To be the first place to look for help when planning United Kingdom/ Bulgarian business
- To upgrade the knowledge and skills of members
- To be self-funding, primarily through membership fees